Diamond Chiropractic is here for you. If you have been in an auto accident in Omaha – and now you are in pain- then start with a call to Diamond Chiropractic. We would be honored to be your Auto Injury Chiropractor. Dr. Robert Nilles with Diamond Chiropractic has been helping patients for over 25 years. If you want relief from your injuries, call Diamond Chiropractic Fast!
Auto Injury Chiropractor Omaha
Auto Injury Specialist in Omaha
Common Car Crash Injuries
But there wasn’t much damage… Even the minor “fender bender” accidents can cause serious injuries.
Your head weighs about 8-12 pounds. When you are in a car accident, your vehicle stops very fast. Your head, on the other hand, doesn’t. It continues to move forward until the neck slows it down. This sudden stopping of the head tears muscle fibers and ligaments. The resulting pain and discomfort can include headaches and sore muscles.
Other symptoms may include muscle strains or ligament tears. You can experience pain in your neck or shoulders.
Remember, it’s important to seek medical care for any type of auto accident injury in Omaha.
Car crash injuries may not show up for days. Even weeks!
Injuries are not evident immediately after a car accident. Usually you get the adrenaline rush from the accident which makes you unaware of any pain. It may take days, weeks, or sometimes even months for the injury to become apparent.
These injuries can affect influence your work, social and home activities:
- Soft Tissue Damage: Damage to the soft tissue occurs when ligaments or muscles are injured during an auto accident. These types of injury range from bruises to sprained ligaments or strained muscles. If you are thrown against your car door, steering wheel, or the air bag deploys, you will undoubtedly have soft tissue injuries. Whiplash is the most common of soft tissue injuries.
- Whiplash: Whiplash occurs when your head is suddenly moved back and forth forcefully. This causes stress on the bones in your neck. Whiplash can cause other medical issues like headaches, dizziness, shoulder pain, back pain, and the inability to concentrate wile at work or at home. These symptoms of whiplash normally start within a few days of an auto accident.
- Neck and Back Pain: Neck pain and back pain are the most common complaints for soft tissue injury. It’s important to note this type of discomfort may not show up right away. It may take weeks or even months for you to notice pain in your neck and back. Low back pain is often common due to the stress on the body imposed by the seat belts.
Treatment for Auto Accident Injuries
Treatment of auto injuries offering complete relief:
- Chiropractic adjustment. Spinal adjustment is the technique that chiropractors use to relieve patient pain, speed the healing process and improve the nervous system. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to heal all patients.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises can help improve range of motion for patients suffering from muscle pain and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Lifestyle advice. Our lifestyle advice helps patients avoid injuries and muscle pain. They include posture changes, sleeping habits, pillow changes and many more.
- Corrective Exercises. Along with treatment in our office, we also provide our patients with corrective exercises. These exercises get your body up and moving so you can maintain the benefits of chiropractic treatments in between your sessions.
Diamond Chiropractic of Omaha is the best choice for recovery from auto injuries. Our goal is to provide you with a pain-free life without drugs or surgery. We treat auto injury patients with fast, gentle, and lasting results. Diamond Chiropractic is your auto injury chiropractor in Omaha!
“I promise this… If I can help you and in over 95% of all cases I accept, my patients get better and they heal.” – Dr. Nilles
Call us today to schedule an appointment: (402) 505-4414.