Are you struggling with upper back pain? Our team is available to help you. At Diamond Chiropractic & Acupuncture LLC, our goal is to provide you with comprehensive care and attention to your needs. We’ll diagnosis the underlying cause of your pain and then create a customized treatment plan to address it. Contact Dr. Nilles, your Omaha chiropractor, for an appointment to fit your needs.
What Causes Upper Back Pain?
When you come in to see your upper back pain chiropractor in Omaha, our first step will be to explore the underlying cause of your pain. We don’t treat the symptoms but aim to solve what’s causing the pain. Common causes of upper back pain include:
- Poor posture is a common cause, often occurring when individuals do not sit properly. This can cause painful aching.
- Trauma and injury can cause upper back pain. This is common in car accidents because the vertebra becomes damaged, or even fractured, in the process.
- Osteoporosis is a condition that impacts the bones of the spine, weakening them until they are at a high risk for breaking.
- Sprains and strains of the muscles in this area are common, especially when objects are not lifted properly or you are carrying heavy weight, such as a backpack, improperly.
- Scoliosis and curvature of the spine can cause pain as well. When the pain is not properly aligned, this will cause pinching of the nerves and worsening mobility.
Once your upper back pain chiropractor in Omaha understands what’s happening, our team will then recommend a customized treatment plan to address it.
How Can Chiropractic Care Help with Upper Back Pain?
When you come in to see your back pain chiropractor, we’ll provide a full treatment plan designed to address the underlying cause of your pain. Treatment may include any of the following and often a combination of these types of treatment.
Chiropractic Care: Adjustments of the spinal column may help to reduce pain and pressure in this area, reducing the amount of pinching of the nerve.
Acupuncture: Some patients benefit from this type of holistic treatment. In it, we work to stimulate healing to the impacted area.
Massage therapy: Another way to stimulate healing to the area is through massage therapy. The goal here is to ensure the inflammation caused by the disease or injury heals properly.
Strengthening and rehabilitation: It’s essential to rebuild the muscles in this area. During so with exercise and passive physical therapy can help to improve the function of the spinal column and reduce pain.
Our goal is to create a customized treatment plan to addresses your symptoms specifically. When you see your back pain chiropractor in Omaha, we’ll talk about all of the options that can restore your health and reduce your pain.
Contact Your Omaha Chiropractor for an Upper Back Pain Appointment Today
Diamond Chiropractic & Acupuncture LLC provides comprehensive care for upper back pain. Contact Dr. Robert Nilles to help you find the treatment option best for your needs. If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (402) 505-4414.